|Delivery Service||Delivery Time||Price|
|Date Pick + Standard Delivery||Monday to Friday, 8 am - 6 pm||Free|
|Date Pick + Pre 12:00 PM||Monday to Friday, 8 am - 12 pm||£10|
|Date Pick + Pre 10:30 AM||Monday to Friday, 8 am - 10 30 am||£22|
|Date Pick + Saturday||Saturday, 8 am - 6 pm||£23|
|Date Pick + Saturday AM||Saturday 8 am - 12 pm||£25|
- We deliver across all of mainland UK, including the Scottish Highlands.
- To ensure all our Trees are not damaged in transit apply a solid cone to the crown of the Tree which itself is then double netted for maximum protection.
- In your shipping email you will receive a link to track your Tree from field to your front door via our courier portal.
Forest & Fir only sells Premium grade quality Trees. A premium grading ensures a Tree is of symmetrical shape, consistent density of foliage with no dead or damaged branches.
Our photos really do show our Trees. The Christmas Tree shown on our Nordmann Fir page was cut on the 6th September and photographed by Sue Vaughton Photograhy on 10th September 2018.
Forest & Fir has been given the highest rating of any Christmas Tree seller on Trustpilot, 9.2/10.
Our supplier is a member of the British Christmas Tree Grower's Association. This ensures that their plantations, tree management and environmental impact have been carefully vetted for approval.
- For each Tree that is harvested each year our supplier plants 2 young Trees in its place.
- According to the Carbon Trust, the carbon footprint of a natural 2m tall Tree that ends up as firewood or bark for gardening has a carbon footprint of 3.5kg of CO2, By contrast, the carbon footrpint of a 2m tall artificial plastic tree is 40kg of CO2.
We adhere to the British Christmas Tree Grower's Association code of pratice. As such we adhere to the following:
- Seeds : Seeds are drawn only from suppliers or nurseries who can provide certification which guarantees that their seeds do not pose a threat to endangered species. - Planted Area: Where land is designated as being of specific scientific interest it is subject to a survey to assess the environmental, ecological and archaeological impact of a plantation. - Wildlife : : Christmas Trees provide an excellent habitat for many bird species. British Christmas Tree Growers take account of the habitats of these birds in the cultivation of their Trees. - Harvesting : The cutting of Christmas Trees is done in Winter and has little or no effect on the breeding pattern of wildlife. - Pesticides : Where pesticides are used, growers will adhere to COSSH regulations as set out by the UK Health & Safety Executive.
*Source = BCGTA code of practice